The Dillards

The Dillards

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Miscelllanous Photos

I have had nothing terrific to blog about lately! Almost a month ago, I gave up smoking! *yippee yay* I met up with a friend, Andrea, to whom I have known longer than almost anybody not related to me! We played softball together and were very good friends until I moved away to Florida as a teenager. We went to visit LaGrange this weekend, oh how I love it there! Not really LaGrange as a city, but we love all of our friends there! Tony, if you happen to read this, I love you, you dirty old man! *giggle* So here are a few pictures of our unblogged about month!
Coy
Caden
Joe's Grandma
Coy
Caden, telling my mom's concrete layers how to do it!;)
Tyler and Caden at the zoo!
Grandpa Bill, he was on his tractor when we took him a cake!
My precious husband and his Walmart Gang sign!
Caden found this snake at the pool in LaGrange!

1 comment:

The Buster Bunch said...

I love the pictures of your boys. They are precious! Congrats on giving up smoking! That's awesome!