The Dillards

The Dillards

Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Working Man!

Chase has finally gotten a job! He is working at the Carmike Cinemas in LaGrange. He started last week, but only worked one day. He worked two nights this weekend! He has to wear black pants, shoes and socks, a tuxedo style shirt and bowtie with a burgandy vest. I begged him last week for a picture and he absolutely refused. He is really anti-photo! Today, he was getting ready for work and needed his bowtie tightened. He doesn't know how to do it so I told him I would adjust it for him if he would let me take a picture. He denied my request, I denied his! Finally, he gave in and this is the result. Isn't he handsome?

1 comment:

The Buster Bunch said...

Yea Chase! What a hard working man!!!I bet it's fun to see him all dressed up!