Joe has been having some trouble with heart palpatations on and off since Sunday. He describes them as "his heart skipping." So on Tuesday, he came home for lunch and said he thought maybe he needed to go to the ER. Off we went! True to form in LaGrange everyone at the ER was super nice! Can you believe it, ER staff SUPER nice? His bed was "Hall Bed 4!" Yep, we were in the hall. They apologized profusely but were really due an expansion. They immediately got him hooked up to an EKG machine. After being in the hallway for about 3 hours, they sent him home with a referal to see a Cardiologist. His appointment is on Friday!
I realized while in the hospital with coughing, hacking and sneezing that I really was never cut out for the medical field! I just about antibacterialed my skin off! YUCK!

3 comments:
Hey! Haft dozen you know it is cheeper by the dozen don't you? Sorry! I heard that in a movie some where.
I hope Joe takes care of him self, I know the affects of heart problems. Dad Died at the age of 45 I have worked several heart related calls with guy just as young as Joe. Don't take your arms and chest hirting lightly. You seem to know you are sick most of the time but You never know. Getting to the Dr. early is the key to keeping you from "HAVING THE BIG ONE". So you are out of Mississippi now and in GA. From what Tony said about Miss. You should be happy to be out of there.
Cayci Is setteled in her new home in Kingsport and seems to be doing fine. I told her she could dump the Mexican and move back home, if she wanted to. I think she don't want to train another Mexican and she don't like to do yard work to much anyway. I think she said she was going to keep him through the next summer any way. She "thank God!" a job in her field of study. "HR" and earning some of my hard earned money back. I guess I'll never see any of it back but she may put in a nurseing home where they change your depends a little more often. I can't wait to get old and throw Shit on people when they come in the door at the nurseing home. They will look at me and say, "He's old and crazy. He don't know what he is doing".HA! I thought I might warn you in case you come to see me in the nurseing home. I'll be the one with my hands tied to the arms of the wheelchair Cussing to the top of my breath wanting more pudding. Well good to hear you are closer to home and out of Mississsippi. Take care David
HEY DILLARD DOZEN, I KNOW WHY JOES HEART IS SKIPPING A BEAT. IT IS BECAUSE YOU "SKIPPED" OUT OF TOWN AND DIDN'T TELL THE LEE GANG. BY THE WAY I HAVE GEORGIA STATE PATROL ON THE LOOKOUT FOR MY LITTLE BALD BUDDY. HAHAHA. I HOPE ALL GOES WELL AT THE DOCTOR. LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES. ANY WAY HOPE YOU GUYS STAY SAFE AND IN GOOD HEALTH. SIGNING OFF, "B"
Joe cut back on the caffine. The quad latte's will get to you.
Wondertwin
Post a Comment